Thank you for your interest in participating as a vendor at the 22nd Annual Northern California International Dragon Boat Festival! Our event in second year at Lake Merritt will include vendors on a limited basis in the categories of food, paddling / sports related merchandise, children's family products, arts and crafts, Asian Pacific American community organizations, and others on a space limited basis.
Note that all product sampling or corporate booths are considered booth sponsorships. If you are interested in this, contact Jeanie Lee at firstname.lastname@example.org or Linda Cheu at email@example.com
Due to limited space, we cannot guarantee availability for all vendors. The timeline for vendor applications is as follows:
For Food Vendors:
- Vendor applications are available and due no later than Wednesday, July 26 via online form below.
- We will review applications the last week of July and send out confirmations no later than Tuesday, August 1, 2017.
- If confirmed, you can send in payment and we will send Department of Health and other City Oakland permit information. Everything will be due one week later on August 8 to guarantee your spot.
- Note that if you get your application in earlier, we may be able to confirm earlier.
For Merchandise Vendors:
- Vendor applications are now and due no later than Wednesday, July 26 via online form below.
- We will review applications and confirm availability no later than Tuesday, August 8, 2017 (likely earlier).
For more information about vendors at our event and to receive a detailed Vendor Information Packet, please contact the CDBA Vendor Coordinator, Jessica “JJ” Kotler, at firstname.lastname@example.org.